Flowchase is a mobile app that you can easily download on iOS and Android phones. Read the article "Can my device run the Flowchase app?" to check whether your phone is compatible with Flowchase.
To install Flowchase on your smartphone, follow these easy steps:
1) Open your smartphone and go to the App Store or Google Play.
2) Type Flowchase (in one word) in the search tab.
3) Download Flowchase.
4) Open the application and click on "Create a new account" ;
5) Fill in your information and click on the "English teacher" or "Learner" button ;
6) Insert your institutional email address. Check your inbox and insert the 8-digit code you received in the confirmation email. Don't forget to check your spam inbox.
7) Insert your license key. If you don't know where your license key is, I encourage you to read the following article: How does the license key system work?;
8) Enter your name;
Now you're ready to flow 🌊